Collar City Auctions Realty & Management, Inc.
- Collar City Auctions Realty & Management, Inc. has over 33-years of “Full-Time” experience as Licensed & Bonded Auctioneers, Certified Appraisers and Real Estate Brokers.
- We provide real and personal property auction services as well as our sealed bid proposal process for municipal tax foreclosed properties.
Collar City Auctions Realty & Management, Inc. provides the following services:
Sellers Pay “NO COMMISSION” On Real Estate Transactions.
Single and Multi-Parcel Real Estate Auctions. (We have successfully auctioned as many as “980-Properties” at one 4-day auction)
Single Family Homes, Multi-Family Dwellings, Land, Lots, Commercial And Industrial Facilities, Farms, Acreage, Major Or Minor Subdivisions, Municipal Tax Foreclosure Auctions, Mobile Homes, Trailer Parks, Resorts, Stables, Condominiums, Restaurants, Factories and Building Lots.
Tax Delinquent and Foreclosure Services Auctions
For Sale Through ©Collar City’s Sealed Bid Proposal Process.
Surplus Vehicles, Trucks, Equipment, Machinery Etc.
Complete Tax Foreclosure Services, including extensive collection efforts by our team of attorneys, foreclosure services, including completion of title searches and the actual foreclosure process, eviction notices, handling bankruptcy filings and answers, recording of deed, initial inspection of property, auction sale or seal bid proposal process, collection of sale proceeds and recording of deeds.
In many cases, the above services may be provided at little or No Cost to the Municipality.
Banks, Private, Judicial, Attorneys, Government.
Complete Estate Services
Certified Estate Appraisals
Estate Auctions, On-Site Or At A Central Location.
WE ALSO PURCHASE PARTIAL OR COMPLETE ESTATES FOR CASH!
COMPLETE ESTATE CLEANOUT SERVICES ALSO AVAILABLE.
Collar City Auctions Realty & Management, Inc. is a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer.
If You Have Excess Inventory, And Would Like To Generate “INSTANT CASH”, You Should Strongly Consider Having An Auction.
Office Equipment, Inventories, Warehouse Contents, Stores, Industrial Plants, Machine and Fabrication Shops etc.
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES (at all levels):
United States Marshal Service, U.S. Customs, Internal Revenue Service Etc.
Auctions are the fastest and most effective way to obtain the “REAL VALUE” for your household items. Furniture, Tools, Antiques, Appliances, Etc.
Land, Equipment, Machinery and Live Stock, Complete Dispersal Service. Agricultural and Markets License #421688
CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT & MACHINERY:
Whether you have one piece or would like to liquidate a complete business inventory, our construction equipment and machinery division, headed up by Eugene Littlejohn, can be of great assistance to you. (Tools, Equipment, Heavy Machinery, Vehicles, Cranes, Loaders, Backhoes, Dozers, Lowboys, Dump Trucks, Tractors, Trailers and Support Equipment Etc).
Complete Bankruptcy Services.
If you are facing foreclosure, we will negotiate with your lender, conduct the auction, and sell your property prior to the lender incurring additional foreclosure expenses, which would have been passed on to the mortgagee.
Business and Personal
Period Furniture, Lighting Fixtures, Guns, Knives, Toys, Oriental Rugs, Silver, Gold, Clocks, Teddy Bears, Coins, Jewelry, Dolls, China, Crystal, Musical Instruments, etc.
Complete Real And Personal Property Certified Appraisal Services.
- We have an extensive mailing list consisting of over 350,000 names, which is updated daily consisting of inquiries from interested parties seeking to purchase real and personal property.
- Our website consecutively obtains 250,000 to 400,000 hits monthly from individuals searching for real and personal property purchase opportunities.
- Collar City’s staff are specialists in handling any size auction, appraisal, liquidation or tax delinquent foreclosed properties for municipalities. Our standard procedures are as follows:
- Widely expose the assets through a very extensive marketing campaign through not only local media sources such as newspapers and pennysavers, social media, but additionally through television advertising, hand distribution and mailing of our color brochures and posting information on our website.
- Auction signage is posted containing an announcement of the auction or sale, open house or inspection date and time, date of sale, our web address, company name and telephone number. When applicable, printing of full color brochures containing sale information, general information about what is being sold, open house/inspection date and time, terms and conditions of sale, sale site/location and required payment instructions auction day, etc.
- Collar City’s staff shall provide staff to handle all auction day or sealed bid proposal process functions and activities.
- Randy Passonno – CAGA, ISA, President, Certified Appraiser, Licensed Real Estate Broker and Realtor is a specialist in the industry and has been recognized and selected as one of 40 under Forty most successful business individuals in the Upstate New York Capital District Area. Randy also specializes in marketing, promotion and obtaining the maximum amount of money from a bidder at auction. He received specialized training at Missouri Auction School in Kansas City Missouri. We are members of: National Auctioneers Association, Certified Appraiser Guild of America, International Society of Appraisers, NY, VT & MA State Auctioneers Associations, National Association of Realtors, Greater Capital Association of Realtors as well as many others. Collar City has been appointed as auctioneer in numerous bankruptcy cases in New York, Vermont, and Massachusetts. We have blanket bonds on file with the Bankruptcy Court. We have served as both appraiser and as an expert witness on all types of valuation issues in these courts. We also can document through continued retention on an annual basis by municipalities that we provide excellent professional services and produce the needed results.
We conduct an average of 150+ auctions annually and most of them are large high-end business liquidations, real estate and equipment, including municipality. A few of the major company liquidations we conducted, which included real estate and personal property are:
- Child’s Nursing Home (Albany, NY)
- Woodlawn True Value Hardware (Schenectady, NY)
- Mars Mechanical (Plattsburgh, NY)
- Poley Paving (Monticello, NY)
- C. Herzog Supply (Worcester, NY)
- E.B. Theater (Albany, NY)
- Van Rensselaer Manor (Troy, NY)
- Tougher Industries, Inc., Menands, NY
- LeClairs General Store and Real Estate, Ellenville, NY
- National Supply Corporation, Albany, NY
- Armory Garage, Albany, NY
- Weisburgh Electrical Mechanical, Albany, NY
- Reynolds Tool & Die, Hoosick, NY
- Anthony J. Hill, Inc. (Machine Shop), Rensselaer, NY
- Stellone Electrical, Watervliet, NY
- Miron Building Products (Kingston and Poughkeepsie, NY Locations)
- A.W. Lawrence Insurance Co. (Albany & Schenectady, NY)
- Dorsey Millwork (Railroad Avenue, Albany, NY)
- Architects Hardware & Specialty (Albany, NY)
- Thompson Farms & Quarry (Watertown, NY)
- The Battery Mart (Troy, NY)
- Global Aviation (Rome, NY)
- Altamont Auto (Altamont, NY)
- Queensbury Motors (GM Dealership, Queensbury, NY)
- Northeast One Stop (Albany, NY)
- Kelco Roofing & Sheet Metal (Albany, NY)
- E.B. Metal Industries (170,000 S/F Manufacturing Plant, Whitehall, NY)
- Dwight Electric (Albany, NY)
- Dwight Electric (Savannah Georgia)
- G&G Equipment Co. (Schenectady. NY)
- Tessier Brothers Machine, Inc. (Schenectady, NY)
- Chase Tool Supply, (Schenectady, NY)
- T. J. Maloney Plumbing & Heating (Schenectady, NY
- Rexford Plumbing & Heating (Rexford, NY)
- Jeffersonville Feed & Hardware (Jeffersonville, VT)
- Johnson Auto Crushers (Wilton, NY)
- Raymertown Ace Hardware & Building Supply, Raymertown, NY
- New York Business Development Corp
- HSBC Bank
- Key Bank
- First Niagara
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of NY
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court, District of VT
- U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court, District of MA
- United States Marshal Service
- M&T Bank
- Bank North
- People’s Bank
- New York Business Development Corporation
- Empire State Development Corporation
- SEFCU Federal Credit Union
We would appreciate the opportunity to make a formal presentation to you in order to discuss the benefits of using our professional services that are currently being utilized by many businesses, banks, municipalities, attorneys, government agencies and private individuals on a daily basis.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company services.
Collar City Auctions Realty & Management, Inc.
Randy Passonno, President
Randy Passonno – CAGA, ISA, Licensed & Bonded Auctioneer, Principal Real Estate Broker, Certified Appraiser, Realtor, President